Do not have an account? Sign up for free.
Knowledge. Innovation. Development
Professional Services Firms: Marketing your services made easy
Annual Fee: USD 2,500.00
Our Promise to you
We make marketing your services to all our members simple. Get access to a platform filled with people that need your services. And use the platform as a gateway to Indonesia and the APAC region as a whole!
Want easy access to companies and individuals that actually need your services?
While in an ideal world, all disputes could be avoided, this is but a utopia. The reality is that disputes form an essential, sometimes useful and necessary part of life. Without the help of professional services firms, such as law firms, expert advisory firms or accounting firms, disputes could not be resolved in the appropriate manner. That’s where you come in. Our members need your service to help them resolve disputes.
At the BIAMC, we want professional services to form an essential part of our BIAMC Membership Programme. As a professional services firm, you will have an excellent platform to market your services to other BIAMC members and, to Indonesia and the Asia-Pacific as a whole.
BIAMC Professional Services Firms Membership gives you a way to market your services.
Corporate Membership for Professional Services Firms is open to any professional services firm providing services related to alternative dispute resolution.
What’s included in a Corporate Membership?
- Promote your professional dispute resolution services to both Corporate and Individual BIAMC Members
- Exclusive access to the BIAMC’s contacts list
- Opportunity to speak at the BIAMC’s events
- One free pass and two nights accommodation for the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Contribute to the BIAMC’s courses in your field of expertise (upon availability)
- Discounts for up to three participants (per event) on all BIAMC courses
- Reduced registration prices for up to three participants (per event) on selected BIAMC events and those of our partners
- Demonstrate your expertise by contributing to the BIAMC’s newsletters and other publications
- Monthly BIAMC’s newsletter and regular updates about the latest trends in the alternative dispute
- Engage with our community of like-minded professionals from Indonesia, South East Asia, and around the world
Market your services to over 350 members and contacts with a Corporate Membership
How it works?
Becoming a Corporate Member is easy and affordable:
Step 1 – Click ‘Get Started” below to start your application
Step 2 – Fill in the application and make your one-off annual payment
Step 3 - Enjoy all the benefits a BIAMC Corporate Membership brings you