Knowledge. Innovation. Development
Students: Boost your skills and gain valuable qualifications
Annual Fee: USD 28.00
Our Promise to you
Powerful online workshops to boost your skills and knowledge in the field of law. Tailor-made career-advice and on-demand learning that gives you greater benefits than any other membership related to ADR.
Why become a Student Member?
Get exclusive access to online courses, workshops, and career advice with an all-in-one student membership. Perfect for law students that want to get to the top of their class. There’s never been an easier way to enhance your ADR knowledge and boost your law career skills.
At the BIAMC, we believe in investing in your future from an early stage. Whether you want to pursue a successful career in international dispute resolution, explore alternative dispute resolution, or learn more about how to progress your career in the field of law: Student Membership is your perfect partner in all these endeavors.
Student Membership is open to anyone who is enrolled at a university at the time of application.
What’s included in a Student Membership?
- Exclusive on-demand access to all BIAMC online courses
- Take up to two exams on alternative dispute resolution per year (no exam fee)
- Take up to two exams on career development per year (No exam fee)
- Get certificates for the exams you pass for free
- The opportunity to become your university’s BIAMC Student Ambassador
- Free and exclusive access to the BIAMC’s Advocacy Skills Competition to hone your advocacy skills
- Engage with other students and alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia, and around the world
- 50% discount on certain programs and events
“The BIAMC’s Online Training Platform with its diverse offerings, has something for everyone and is truly one of a kind. I personally benefited a great deal from the Job Interview training videos. These while emphasizing on the practical challenges that young professionals face while seeking opportunities, also shares meaningful solutions to them. I am happy to be a student member with the BIAMC and look forward to my future association with the Institute.”
Queen Mary University of London
Join hundreds of other law students getting the benefits of a BIAMC Student Membership
How it works?
Becoming a Student Member is easy and affordable:
Step 1 – Click ‘Get Started” below to start your application
Step 2 – Fill in the application and make your one-off annual payment
Step 3 - Enjoy all the benefits a BIAMC Student Membership brings you