Knowledge. Innovation. Development
Annual Fee: USD 118.00
Please note that prior to applying for Titled Membership, you must register as a General Member (USD 98.00). Any fees paid towards General Membership will be deducted from your Titled Membership Fees.
Our Promise to you
We’ll support you on your journey of building a career in ADR by helping you boost your knowledge and skills. Start out as an Associate Member and work your way towards Fellow and Senior fellow membership.
Want to benefit from the widely recognised “ABiam” post-nominals?
As a prospective Associate Member, you’ve already made the first steps in your pursuit to become a dispute resolution professional. Congratulations! Now, let us help you to kick-start your career in dispute resolution by becoming an Associate Member.
Once you become a BIAMC Associate Member, you can use your new post-nominals immediately for higher recognition in your field. Are you ready to become an Associate Member? Check your eligibility below.
● The BIAMC’s course “Introduction to ADR (Module 1)”
● An equivalent qualification from a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate)
What’s included in an Associate Membership?
- Use of the post-nominals “ABiam” to be recognised as an aspiring dispute resolution professional
- Exclusive on-demand access to all BIAMC online courses
- Take up to four exams on alternative dispute resolution per year (no exam fee)
- Take up to four exams on career development per year (no exam fee)
- Get certificates for the exams you pass for free
- One free pass to the Jakarta Expert Summit in International Arbitration
- Special Member Price to the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Exclusive discounts on all BIAMC offline courses and selected BIAMC events plus partner events
- Monthly BIAMC’s newsletter and regular updates about the latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry
- Engage with other alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia, and around the world
Join hundreds of other Associates getting the benefits of a BIAMC Associate Membership
How it works
Becoming an Associate Member is easy and affordable:
Step 1 – Click “Get Started” below to start your application
Step 2 – Fill in the application including submitting the required references and make your one-off annual payment
Step 3 - Enjoy all the benefits a BIAMC Associate Membership brings you