Knowledge. Innovation. Development
Become a Senior Fellow to be recognised as the ADR Expert you are
Annual Fee: USD 228.00
Please note that prior to applying for Titled Membership, you must register as a General Member (USD 98.00). Any fees paid towards General Membership will be deducted from your Titled Membership Fees.
Our Promise to you
We’ll provide you access to the best alternative dispute resolution events. Be regarded as an expert in an exclusive and elite group of ADR practitioners. We’ll continue to provide you with bigger benefits for your achievements.
Want to be seen as an ADR expert and obtain the “SFBiam” post-nominals?
Become one of the elite! Your new post-nominals will also open doors to numerous other benefits for you.
Once you become a Senior Fellow of the BIAMC, you can use your new post-nominals (SFBiam) immediately to be instantly recognised as the ultimate expert in your field. Show everyone you are an accomplished ADR Professional. Are you ready to become a Senior Fellow or the BIAMC? Check your eligibility below.
- You must be a BIAMC General/Associate/Fellows Member,
- You must have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in ADR
- You must Successfully pass the Senior Fellows interview (can be waived under special circumstances)
In addition, you must also have completed the following BIAMC’s courses:
- “Introduction to ADR” (Module 1)
- “Foundations of ADR” (Module 2)
- “Essentials of Arbitration” (Module 2a) or “Essentials of Mediation” (Module 2b)
- “Diploma in Arbitration” (Module 3b) or “Diploma in Mediation” (Module 3b)
- Equivalent qualifications from a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate)
What’s included in a Senior Fellows Membership?
- Use of the post-nominals “SFBiam” to be recognised as an outstanding dispute resolution professional immediately
- Opportunity to contribute to the BIAMC’s online and offline events as a speaker/lecturer and to the BIAMC Newsletter as an author
- One free pass to the Jakarta Expert Summit in International Arbitration
- One free pass to the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Exclusive discounts for all BIAMC offline courses and selected BIAMC events (including partner
- Equivalent qualifications from a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate) events)
- Exclusive on-demand access to all BIAMC online courses
- Monthly BIAMC’s newsletter and regular updates about the latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry
- Engage with other alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia, and around the world
Join the elite group of Senior Fellows getting the benefits of a BIAMC Membership
How it works
Becoming a Senior Fellows Member is easy and affordable:
Step 1 – Click “Get Started” below to start your application
Step 2 – Fill in the application including submitting the required references and make your one-off annual payment
Step 3 - Enjoy all the benefits a BIAMC Senior Fellows Membership brings you